Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some incredibly exciting news...

JASON CAN WALK!!!

He started really cruising around on his own this past weekend. I brought him over to my friend Erin's parent's house to visit and he just starting walking all over the place.

When they asked if he was walking yet, I gave the same response I generally give to everyone "He'll take a couple of steps between the furniture but that's pretty much it." Not 30 minutes after we got there he stood himself up and then turned and started walking across the living room. By the time we left he was going all the way across the living room, down the hall and into the kitchen! I just couldn't believe it.

He's really proud of himself and sometimes he gets super excited and tries to run. Of course he then falls down. But that's OK, he's getting the hang of it.

We took him to the mall the other night to play in the play area with the other kids and he was so excited. He kept trying to walk but then he would start waving his arms and shrieking and squealing at the other kids and just fall over. Once he calmed down he was doing fine.

I'm so proud of my little man!!

0 comments:

Rosey - Jason's Mommy. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown