Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm going to try this again

So it's been like 3 years or so since I last attempted this blogging thing and I think I actually get it now! Not that I have very many interesting things to say but you never know. I might come up with something worth reading. For now I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back to blogging. I guess I could tell you about my day...

It is Monday. I was stuck in traffic both on the way to work and on the way back. During work I was busy as hell because somehow I still haven't managed to catch up on all the work that piled up while I was on business in CA. Or maybe it's just that I was behind from that so now I'm behind from being behind...who knows!?! So my day went by too quick, 5pm came too soon (or not soon enough...) and now I have a whole desk full of work to look forward to when I return tomorrow. After I sit in traffic. Oh but I have to be at work early tomorrow too! But at least I get to leave an hour early to go to the doc. Don't worry, I'm not dying, just my foot is still all swollen and hurty from my car accident back in January. So maybe they'll give me some painkillers and tell me not to be such a baby. Or maybe it'll actually be something worth talking about...I guess you'll have to wait and see.

Am I boring you yet? I promise, next time I'll make sure I have something to talk about ;)

1 comments:

Amanda West said...

Blogging is confusing and I still don't have it all figured out yet... don't worry!! ;o)

Rosey - Jason's Mommy. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown