Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bad Pic and Failing Brains

Yeah so I had Josh's Mom take this picture of me yesterday and I look terrible. I guess the whole purpose of the picture was to show my growing tummy but did I have to look like one of those zombie things from Dawn of the Dead???







Also I seem to be losing my mind. I already noticed that I can't seem to remember anything people tell me at work like I used to be able to do. Everyone who knows how I work knows that A) I'm usually a very hard worker and get everything done within minutes of being asked to do it and B) I write requests I don't have time to get to at that very moment on sticky notes. Now that usually means requests that I won't have time to get to within the next hour or day...not within the next 5 minutes. Now if someone asks me to do something and I don't write it down write away...well they might as well ask again!

And I locked Josh and I out of the house today...good one. Thanks Bri for coming over to let us back in. I was about to kill the dogs for getting their nasty faces all over my pants!

0 comments:

Rosey - Jason's Mommy. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown