Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Fair

I decided to take the day off on Wednesday and my mom and I took Jason to the Arizona State Fair! Since the gates don't open until 12pm, Jason was ready for a nap as soon as we got there. So he slept in his stroller while my mom and I explored. When we arrived at the petting zoo area, I tried to wake Jason up and he was still sleeping soundly so my mom and I wandered around in the zoo playing with the animals ourselves.



Then Jason finally woke up:
And, just as I'd figured, he really loved the animals in the petting zoo:





This baby goat thinks my pants are tasty. TOO CUTE!!



Then we wandered around looking for a ride that would be baby friendly enough for Jason. We came across a Pony Ride and I was so excited when they said he could ride! He did SO good! He loved it and he held on tight and sat up straight and didn't wobble or anything. I walked around with him of course, but he rode like he'd been doing it forever :-)





This carnival dude behind us was super nice but wouldn't quit talking...


Such a fun time at the fair!!

1 comments:

Amanda West said...

We went to the fair last weekend and one of the goats nibbled on Brynn's shirt!! (I'll be posting that one tomorrow or later in the week!!)

I love the picture of Jason when he first woke up!! ;o)

Rosey - Jason's Mommy. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown