Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maroon 5!!

CRAP!! I just typed this whole thing about the concert and then Blogger had some stupid error and I lost it all :*( Try this again...


WAXIE Tempe Sales all chipped in a little and bought me some kick ass tickets to Maroon 5 for my birthday! I had some really great seats and a really awesome view. Plus Amanda and Chad were right in front of me, just ahead two rows.

So I just rocked out and enjoyed the heck out myself. My parents were kind enough to watch Jason for the evening so I partied a little bit ;) I didn't get home until 1am and was a little tired today trying to work after only sleeping for 4 1/2 hours. But it was totally worth it!

I tried to take some pictures with my cell phone but my camera really sucks. It doesn't zoom very far so I could take shots of the stage, I had to take pictures of the big screen. Which came out a little blurry...maybe I'll get around to downloading and posting them sometime ;)

0 comments:

Rosey - Jason's Mommy. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown