Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Amanda :)

Favorite person (outside of family)? They know who they are...

Favorite food? Pizza and steak yum :)

Quirks about you? I do this funny little hiccup thing, a bit hard to explain

Any regrets in life? Not exactly

Favorite Charity/Cause? Breast Cancer Awareness

Favorite Blog recently? Amanda's is the only one I read lol

Something you can’t get enough of? Pomegranate Mojitos

Worst job you’ve ever had? Receptionist at a door company...those people were mean!

What job would you pay NOT to have? Construction work

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Hmmm...

Guilty Pleasure? Black Licorice

Got any confessions? Try me after a few drinks...

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Clothes, shoes, and all the other things I haven't been allowed to buy for myself much over the past 6 years...

Favorite thing about your house? My parents are here :)

Least favorite thing about your house? Having to share a room with Jason. Don't get me wrong, I love my son, but he and I both can be light sleepers. We wake each other up dozens of times at night... :S

One thing you are bad at? Handling high amounts of stress

One thing you’re good at? Working on computers

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I would have gotten myself out of a certain bad situation sooner...oh and the lottery would be nice too ;)

Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead? Gotta agree with Amanda on Wentworth Miller (DROOL) but maybe also Jack Johnson

What makes you feel sexy? New underwear...and tight jeans ;)

Who is your real life hero? My mommy

What is the hardest part of your job? Let's not name names now...I deal with several of them on a daily basis...

When are you most relaxed? Friday for sure. No work the next day and I have Fridays to myself since Jason is not with me

What stresses you out? Trying to plan for the future

What can you not live without? My baby boy and my cellphone

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Guess I missed that one

Why do you blog? To try and keep everyone who doesn't see Jason and I on a regular basis updated on how my little guy is growing :)

1 comments:

Amanda West said...

That was a good one!! And I can't believe how big Jason's getting, he is so cute!!

Rosey - Jason's Mommy. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown